1. Definitions and Interpretation
- “Account” – means an account required for a User to access and/or use certain areas of Our Sites, as detailed in Clause 4;
- “Our Sites” – sites operated by Integnity Ltd. including Integnity Helpdesk, Integnity Chat, Pixels & Stuff and others
- “Content” – means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Sites;
- “Paid Content” – means digital content made available for sale via Our Sites;
- “User” – means a user of Our Sites;
- “User Content” – means any content submitted to Our Sites by Users including, but not limited to, forum posts, digital content uploads etc.; and
- “We/Us/Our” – means Integnity Ltd., a company registered in England under 8182451, whose registered address is 7 Bell Yard, WC2A 2JR, London, United Kingdom.
2. Information About Us
2.1 – Our Sites, are operated by Integnity Ltd., a limited company registered in England under 8182451, whose registered address is 7 Bell Yard, WC2A 2JR, London, United Kingdom
2.2 – Our VAT number is GB261942987
3. Access to Our Site
3.1 – Access to Our Sites is free of charge.
3.2 – It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Sites.
3.3 – Access to Our Sites is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Sites (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Sites (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4.1 – Certain parts of Our Sites (including the ability to purchase Paid Content from Us or access certain areas of our sites) may require an Account in order to access them.
4.2 – You may not create an Account if you are under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age and wish to use the parts of Our Sites that require an Account, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their supervision.
4.3 – When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
4.4 – We require that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, symbols and numbers. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at [email protected]. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
4.5 – You must not use anyone else’s Account
4.7 – If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Sites requiring an Account for access (this includes any previous purchases, license activations, and products downloaded from Our Sites)
4.8 – If you close your Account, any user content you have created on Our Sites, like forum posts, comments etc. will be deleted or in certain cases anonymised.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 – With the exception of User Content (see Clause 6), all Content included on Our Sites and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
5.2 – Subject to sub-Clause 5.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Sites unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
5.3 – You may:
- 5.3.1 – Access, view and use Our Sites in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- 5.3.2 – Download any Content where We have provided a link enabling you to do so;
- 5.3.3 – Download Our Sites (or any part of it) for caching;
- 5.3.4 – Print page(s) from Our Sites;
- 5.3.5 – Download extracts from pages on Our Sites; and
- 5.3.6 – Save pages from Our Sites for later and/or offline viewing (this does not apply to content provided by third-parties, e.g. video streaming services).
5.4 – Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Sites (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
5.5 – You may not use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from Our Sites for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so.
6. User Content
6.1 – User Content on Our Sites include (but is not necessarily limited to) product reviews, written feedback, comments, forums, replies and similar.
6.2 – An Account is required if you wish to submit User Content. Please refer to Clause 4 for more information.
6.3 – You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and that all such User Content will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed below in Clause 12.
6.4 – You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 6.3. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
6.5 – You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Sites. In addition, you also grant Other Users the right to copy and quote your User Content within Our Sites.
6.6 – If you wish to remove User Content from Our Sites, the User Content in question will be deleted and in some cases anonymised by removing username, email address and avatar. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control).
6.7 – We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from Our Sites where, in Our sole opinion, it violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy, or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
7. Links to Our Site
7.1 – You may link to Our Sites provided that:
- 7.1.1 – you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- 7.1.2 – you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- 7.1.3 – you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Sites without Our express written permission; and
- 7.1.4 – you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
7.2 – You may link to any page of Our Site.
7.3 – Framing or embedding of Our Sites on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at [email protected] for further information.
7.4 – You may not link to Our Sites from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- 7.4.1 – is sexually explicit;
- 7.4.2 – is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- 7.4.3 – promotes violence;
- 7.4.4 – promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 7.4.5 – discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- 7.4.6 – is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 7.4.7 – is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- 7.4.8 – is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- 7.4.9 – misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 7.4);
- 7.4.10 – implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 7.4.11 – infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- 7.4.12 – is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
8. Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Sites is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9.1 – Nothing on Our Sites constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
9.2 – In so far as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Sites will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Sites damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
9.3 – We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Sites is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. Please note that this exception does not apply to information concerning Paid Content for sale through Our Sites.
9.4 – We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
10. Our Liability
10.1 – The provisions of this Clause 10 apply only to the use of Our Sites and not to Paid Content. Limitations and exclusions stated to apply to Content in this Clause 10 may not apply to Paid Content.
10.2 – To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Sites or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content, but not including Paid Content) included on Our Sites.
10.3 – To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Sites or any Content (excluding Paid Content) included on Our Sites.
10.4 – If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10.5 – We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Sites are free from viruses and other malware. However, subject to sub-Clause 9.2, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Sites (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Sites.
10.6 – We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Sites resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
11. Viruses, Malware and Security
11.1 – We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Sites are secure and free from viruses and other malware.
11.2 – You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
11.3 – You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Sites.
11.4 – You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Sites, the servers on which Our Sites are stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Sites.
11.5 – You must not attack Our Sites by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
11.6 – By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 11.3 to 11.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Sites will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
12. Acceptable Usage Policy
12.1 – You may only use Our Sites in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 12. Specifically:
- 12.1.1 – you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- 12.1.2 – you must not use Our Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- 12.1.3 – you must not use Our Sites to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- 12.1.4 – you must not use Our Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
12.2 – When submitting User Content (or communicating in any other way using Our Site), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- 12.2.1 – is sexually explicit;
- 12.2.2 – is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- 12.2.3 – promotes violence;
- 12.2.4 – promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 12.2.5 – discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 12.2.6 – is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 12.2.7 – is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- 12.2.8 – is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- 12.2.9 – misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 12.2);
- 12.2.10 – implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 12.2.11 – infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- 12.2.12 – is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- 12.3.1 – suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Sites;
- 12.3.2 – remove any User Content submitted by you that violates this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- 12.3.3 – issue you with a written warning;
- 12.3.4 – take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- 12.3.5 – take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- 12.3.6 – disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- 12.3.7 – any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
13. Privacy and Cookies
15. Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email us at [email protected] or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page.
16. Communications from Us
16.2 – We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. Email marketing options can also be changed in your Account preferences. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 5 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
16.3 – For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at [email protected].
17. Data Protection
Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
18. Law and Jurisdiction
18.1 – These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales**.**
18.2 – If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 18.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
18.3 – If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
18.4 – If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.